Research & Development
Nutraceutical is known for its reputation as a leader in the development of new and innovative products. We’re also recognized as having one of the best in-house laboratories in the industry. Our manufacturing and laboratory facilities meet or exceed industry standards.
Technologies are a vital part of our program. Our scientists and engineers constantly work on new processes and inventions in a variety of fields – from packaging and equipment, to product processing technologies, to manufacturing to laboratory standards and equipment. We believe that product quality and innovation are fundamental to our long-term growth and success. We have a commitment to research and development and to introducing innovative products to correspond with consumer trends and scientific research. Through our research and development efforts, we seek to:
- test the safety, purity, and potency of products
- develop more effective and efficient means of producing ingredients for use in products
- develop testing methods for ensuring and verifying the consistency of the dosage of ingredients included in our products
- develop new, more effective product delivery forms
- develop new products either by combining existing ingredients used in nutritional supplements or identifying new ingredients that can be used in nutritional supplements.
Our efforts are designed to lead not only to the development of new and improved products, but also to ensure effective manufacturing quality control measures.
We have our own advanced laboratory that includes state-of-the art equipment. We conduct research and development in our own facilities. We currently employ various professionals in research and development and quality control with degrees in, among other things, chemistry, microbiology, and engineering and, in many cases, these professionals have also received training in natural health food products. In addition, we retain the services of outside laboratories from time to time to validate our product standards and manufacturing protocols.